LifeTies is a private, not-for-profit that operates four programs; three of which are residential. We work with troubled teens, GLBTQ youth, medically fragile teens (especially HIV/AIDS) and aging-out youth. Our organization believes that growth comes from an environment that accentuates the positive and opens the doors to creative thinking. Our company is team-oriented and diversified in all levels. The staff at LifeTies creates a sense of “Safety and Family” for the youth we serve, as well as for each other.
Job Title: Residential Youth Aide, Triad House/Rainbow House
We have an immediate opening for a Residential Support Worker to provide support to youth living in residential setting. PT Evening and Weekend Shifts Available.
Ideal candidate essentials: critical thinking skills, residential experience, ability to write well, highly motivated.
- At least 3-5 years experience working with youth ages 12-21
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a criminal background check
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter and resumes to the Attention of Aaron Chavis, Chief Operating Officer at HR@lifetiesinc.org or fax 609-530-1648.
Job Title – Part-time Residential Therapist (LCSW, LPC)
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: The Residential Therapist provides individual and group therapy sessions for program residents. Maintains DCF Group Home Manual, DCBH, and any other contractual agency requirements.
SUPERVISED BY: SCHEDULE:
Clinical Director Per Diem, Up to 20 hrs per week
Job Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Conducts individual and group therapy for Rainbow House and Triad House residents. (Total hours of group therapy session must be at least 3 hours/week. Total hours of individual therapy session must be at least 1 hour/week.).
- Flexible in clinical modalities with the client’s needs and abilities.
- Identifies significant changes in clients’ clinical status and communicates to appropriate member(s) of the treatment team as needed.
- Ability to utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, and work effectively in stressful situation.
- Document each therapy session in accordance with the agency, DCF, and DCBH requirement.
- Provides crisis intervention as necessary.
- Responsible for complying with all DCF Manual requirements.
- Responsible for appropriate attire and professional behavior at all times.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to Yuko Inzana, LCSW @ email@example.com or fax 609.530.1648